Copywriting and Content Creation
- Article writing for Melbourne-based property renovations company, Period Extensions
- Content creation for Melbourne-based innovation and co-working hub, Eastern Innovation Business Centre
- Brochure creation for Sydney-based executive business coach, Growth Edge Partners
- Web content for national accommodation company, Discovery Holiday Parks
- Website copy for SA-based home improvements companies, Prime Home Improvements and YBC One
- Communications advice and newsletter creation for Melbourne-based CIP (Continuous Improvement Program) specialist, Hatch Growth
- Blogging, content creation and social media management for Melbourne-based business coach, Rob Nankervis
- Blogging for SA-based Interior Designer, Sarah Shanahan
It is one of my greatest joys to re-tell the stories of others.
In association with Fig Tree Digital I have created brand stories for a range of retailers.
As an emotive storyteller, Anne has been writing compelling stories for not-for-profit (NFP) and community organisations since 1995, beginning with SIDS and Kids and Red Nose Day. Two of Anne’s campaigns received accolades in the national Fundraising Institute of Australia awards. word and web has re-told incredible stories to raise much needed funds for the following organisations;
Cancer Council SA; Novita Children’s Services, SA; Organ and Tissue Donation Authority; Minda Inc; Guide Dogs SA/NT; Lighthouse Disability, SA; Women’s and Children’s Hospital Foundation, SA; Breast Cancer Network Australia; ActionAid Australia; Foodbank; Playgroup SA; Starlight Children’s Foundation; Children’s Hospital Foundation, Qld; Uniting Care Queensland – BlueCare, St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital and The Wesley Hospital; Hutt St Centre, SA; Vision Australia and Uniting Communities (Lifeline Adelaide).
The story of little Shianne was particularly special. In 2013 the story of this endearing three-year-old, who was born completely blind, captured the hearts of hundreds of South Australians, helped raise a record amount for the Guide Dogs SA/NT Tax Time Appeal and took word and web to the finals of the 2013 Fundraising Institute Australia Awards. Read Shianne’s story here.
Fundraising Campaign Creation
word and web has provided professional copywriting support for NFP clients via Direct Mail and Newsletters, Tax Appeal and Christmas Appeal Campaigns, Bequest Appeals, Fundraising and marketing materials including eDM campaigns and video scripts.
I am an ongoing collaborator with fundraising and marketing agency, Donor Republic, as an emotive copywriter for fundraising campaigns.
I partner as copywriter and storyteller for Karen Hollenbach and Think Bespoke clients, helping individuals and organisations craft their stories to improve their personal and organisational branding.